Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can´t find the answer you are looking for? We've shared some of our most frequently asked questions to help you out!
The Vacuum Activator should NOT be used while sleeping. It includes small parts that could represent a choking hazard.
Yes, always supervised by an adult. Never leave a child unattended with (or close to) a Vacuum Activator. It contains small parts that are a choking hazard.
• Interferences of the orofacial system’s rest position.
• Habitual mouth breathing.
• Oral habits (e.g. open mouth posture, lip biting, sucking).
• Primary snoring without structural problems.
• Sports improvement – increase respiratory efficiency
No, the Vacuum Activator comes in only one size, but the intraoral piece can be cut to the desired size.
The Vacuum Activator is a device created to promote nasal breathing and correct resting oral posture. It is not intended to treat sleep apnea or any other illness. Using the Vacuum Activator allows the user to maintain negative pressure with a feedback system that works as a visual aid to know if the tongue is placed in the correct position for nasal breathing.
Yes. Neurologic, pediatric and psychiatric disorders and any other situations where proper application is not possible.
• Bacteria can build up on the Vacuum Activator, therefore you should clean both your teeth and the Vacuum Activator thoroughly before and after each use.
• Clean your Vacuum Activator using a soap and a soft-bristled brush.
• It is important that your Vacuum Activator is properly stored away in its case when you are not wearing it. When left in the open air, it is exposed to more buildup of bacteria, and it can brake (individual parts like funnel are fragile).
• Store in a dry, cool and dust-free place.
Yes, you can schedule an online consultation (or in person for the Bay Area) by clicking this link: https://forwardontics.square.site
There is a special price for a “BUNDLE” purchase of 5 activators.
If you need to purchase more than that, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have several scientific articles, books and courses coming up. Please stay tuned and subscribe to our social media for more information soon!